Search

Thursday, April 5, 2012

How to enjoy your life

When I look to my colleagues, I can divide them to two groups. About people of first group, I can describe them as a group of people that are angry about many thing and just have a few thing to be happy they always nag about every thing like food, weather, salary, other colleagues, ... I'm sure that most of people don't like them. But there another group of people that always are happy and have a smile on their faces, they see positive aspects of life and are hopeful about future,..So they enjoy their life. I can see that people like them more and are happy to help and be friend with them also they are most successful. In this regard, I summarize some rules to enjoy your  life. Read them and use in your life, everyday:




1- Find some thing for laughing 









2- Listen to good musics and songs and feel them












3- Play with children







4- Go to a swimming pool and enjoy swimming








5- Exercise with your friends









6- Celebrate your successes










7- Eat good foods and enjoy from eating








8- Go to nature and enjoy from living








9- ِDo the best behavior with other people











10- Check www.restland.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment